Monday, January 10, 2011

Day #9

*How you hope your future will be like*

I hope that in the future I am happy! I know that sounds lame but that's all I can really wish for. I have spoken to many friends recently who don't seem happy or full filled in their lives and I don't want to be like that. I know that I don't want to feel stuck in something that I don't want to do or with something that I am not happy with.

I know that it is hard to know what the future holds but I am the only one capable of making my own happiness. Other people, money and material possessions can only do so much to make me happy.

I hope that the future holds love with my husbands, kids running around OUR house and both of us being successful in our jobs. I hope that our future holds continued love and support from our families and friends. I hope that in the future I am still BEST with Melanie and Samantha and I hope our friendships continue to grow and that we continue to lean on each other when needed.

Career wise I hope that I am doing something I love, either with writing or not. I hope that at some point in the future I would have written a children's book or possibly a fiction novel.

I just hope that life treats me well on this crazy adventure we are all on! That is all I can hope for!

*Loving my life as a wife*TP

No comments: