Monday, January 10, 2011

Day #8

*A moment you felt most satisfied with your life*

A moment that I felt most satisfied in my life is actually now which happens to be 2 years after my husband lost his job. We were dealing with so much leading up to our wedding and our honeymoon. So much planning, graduating from college and getting ready to start our life together.

3 days after we got back from our honeymoon my husband lost his job. It was super hard for us we had just had a 30k wedding and here we were back from our honeymoon jobless. I have never seen my husband so defeated and down. He felt like he was letting me down and that the start of our marriage was going to be horrible. Well we pulled through it and it was rough. Living off of unemployment and my check and savings was something we just never thought that we would have to do. After 4 months he got offered a job and we went for it.

After that everything settled into place and we realized if we could get through that we could get through anything. My husband works hard for us and I seriously can not thank him enough. I do feel that right now at this point in my life I feel the most satisfied. I am satisfied in where I am in my life, marriage, job and where I am financially and where our future might be headed.

This is probably the most I have felt satisfied in a long time. I'm excited about what the future holds for both my husband and myself!!

*Loving my life as a wife*
TP

No comments: