Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day #13


*Somewhere you would like to move or visit*

I'll go with some place I want to visit. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Spain. I'm not exactly sure why but there is something that is so alluring and intriguing about Spain. I want to experience the culture, food and people. I love to travel and I can't wait for the day that the hubby and I get to go there.

I love the colors! Everything looks so bright and fun! The food im sure is amazing and I think that is a big part of traveling you learn so much about a culture through their food. I would love to go during the time of the running with the bulls! NOT that I would want to run with the bulls but to watch other people do it would be really fun!

I hope that one day I will get to go there! Maybe next year? Hubby and I talk about it often but haven't really executed a plan to do it. Maybe that will be the next thing on our list!






*Loving my life as a wife*
TP

No comments: