Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Gift!

Hubby got me a Kindle for my birthday!! I am BEYOND excited about this purchase. I read a lot and when I say a lot I mean just about a book a week. Hubby always complains that I have too many books and they take up space well problem solved!

I got the latest version of the Kindle which is the Kindle 3G (3rd generation) in slate! I've already almost finished one book and have my next book already purchased. The books are roughly 9.99 (so far the one of the books I got was FREE and the other one .89 cents!) and the download straight to the Kindle. You can shop at the kindle store (through amazon.com) right on your Kindle if you have Wi-Fi and or 3G. My kindle has both Wi-Fi connect as well as 3G in case I'm not in an area that has wireless. It holds 3,500 books! I love that I can categorize the books into genres and collections.

My parents got me a $50.00 gift card so I can start getting books as well as a leather Kindle cover with a light on it! It only weighs 8.5 ounces and is as thick as a pencil which makes it SUPER easy to travel with! I can't put it down! Love it!

*Loving my life as a wife*
TP













1 comment:

Mrs.Stanford said...

Send me your stuff girly and tell me how you would like your page :)

ps: happy late birthday and I love the new car!