Thursday, October 14, 2010

Survey time!


Six names you go by:
1. Tyanne
2. Ty
3. Ty-Ty
4. TP
5. Babe
6. Love

Three things you are wearing right now
1. jeans
2. cream tank-top
3. glasses

Two things you want very badly at this moment
1. A vacation!
2. for the 23rd to get here so we can spend the day with my Dad and get our NEW CAR!!

Three People who might return this
1. Samantha (she already did it)
2. Michelle
3. Samantha B.

Two things you did last night
1. Went to dinner with Henry and Beck and our puppies
2. Read my book before going to bed..it is AMAZING!

Two things you ate today
1. blueberry muffin
2. chai tea with my muffin for breakfast

Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. my mom
2. my husband

Things you are going to do tomorrow
1. enjoy my 'Sunday'
2. cook a huge dinner!

Three favorite drinks
1. water
2. santa cruz organic apple juice
3. margaritas

A song that makes you happy:

1. American Honey by Lady Antebellum
2. Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson
3. Almost all songs by Darius Rucker
4. Somos Novios by Christina Agulara Andrea Bocelli

*Loving my life as a wife*TP

No comments: