Saturday, January 1, 2011

Start of the Challenge! Day #1

*Your current relationship, if single, describe how single life is.*

My current relationship status is married. Henry and I were married on August 16, 2008. My husband is the most amazing husband ever. He has ALWAYS been my rock and I couldn't ask for anything more. When I am at my lowest he is there to lift me up and when I am at my best he is there to cheer and congratulate me!

Being married is a lot of work but it is a lot of work that both my husband and I are willing to put in. No one ever says marriage is easy and movies and television make it seem like its a breeze, but its not. You will only get what you put into it.

Both of us strive to to better ourselves and our relationship. Knowing when to pick our battles and talk things out has become something both of us are good at. Realizing that I can't always get my way and that there is now another person I need to think about when making decisions.

I love everything about "us" and what we represent as a married couple. I love that we are always there for each other even when things are hard. I love that I get to wake up every morning to my best friend, that he rubs my head to help me fall asleep and rubs my feet when I get home from work (and im not lying he does this seriously like 3 to 4 times a week). I couldn't have asked for a better friend, husband and future father to our kids!!



*Loving my life as a wife*
TP